Please, Login!
  • No items in the cart.
View Cart
Subtotal: $0.00

- Share This -

Tashichhoe Dzong is a Buddhist monastery and fortress on the northern edge of the city of Thimphu in Bhutan, on the western bank of the Wang Chu. It has traditionally been the seat of the Druk Desi (or "Deb Raja"), the head of Bhutan's civil government, an office which has been combined with the kingship since the creation of the monarchy in 1907, and summer capital of the country. In old British documents, it is known as Tassisudon.


Leave a Reply


Contributors Gallery 

Scroll to top